This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Yes, it’s that time of year.
The weather’s warming up nicely (here in Georgia at least!) and school’s almost out. Thoughts are turning to beach vacations and lazy days by the pool.
These days though, owing to the kid factor, it’s seemingly impossible for me to get poolside without packing up half my home.
So if I’m going to have haul my cargo of snacks, drinks, sunscreen, swim diapers, towels and pool toys (did I miss anything?!), then I’d at least like to look somewhat cute doing it!
For that reason, a fabulous beach tote is almost an essential in my books.
There are some wonderful options in the stores right now and so I wanted to share a round up of my favorites.
Favorite beach and pool totes
1. Anyone that knows me well, knows how much I love Target! One of the reasons is that they do such a great job of emulating designer brands at a fraction of the price. This straw tote with pom pom accessories is a perfect example.
2. For anyone into simplicity and clean lines, this preppy option is just the ticket. The neutral stripes will go with just about anything.
3. Don’t be put off by the fact that this bag was designed with teens in mind. I think that it would look chic on anyone’s arm, regardless of age!
4. I love the subtle yet interesting mix of textures on this bag. So effortlessly stylish.
5. Another fantastic option from Target. This roomy woven tote is given a fun splash of color with the pom poms.
6. I have a bit of an obsession with flamingos going on at the moment, so couldn’t resist adding this cute canvas tote to my round up! Bonus points for the large size and fancy gold handles.
7. This is such a classic look. For some reason, when I see this bag, I immediately think of the French Riviera, or some other similarly chic and stylish beach destination.
8. If you’re looking to splurge on a beach tote this summer, I think that this woven straw bag with pom pom embellishments is gorgeous (and it comes in pink too!).
9. Another rather pricey but beautiful option, this straw tote has super cute embroidered handles and fringe detail. Just a little boho… but not too much 🙂
10. Finally, another preppy bag with a little nautical feel. Wouldn’t it be nice to take this on a day out boating?!
Now I just have to decide on my favorite! Happy summer everyone 🙂