This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
It may still be blazing hot here in Atlanta, but Fall is just around the corner, and that means that it’s time to start thinking about some wardrobe updates – woohoo!
I have a few (okay, many) different things on my wishlist, but I’m starting with footwear first. I treated myself to these cool little booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and have already started wearing them everywhere.
The beauty of booties (!) is that they make a great transitional item – they look equally great with a sweet summer dress, as they do with Fall layers. The Vince Camuto ones that I’m wearing come in several colors – mine are “New Tornado”, which is a gorgeous olive/grey shade. The heal is a perfect height too… they definitely get the mom seal of approval when it comes to chasing about after the little ones.
In case you’re looking for a few more options, I’ve rounded up some more of my favorites here… so many to choose from!
Best ankle booties that will take you from Summer to Fall
1. The fringe detail on these adorable booties is so chic (oh, and they’re under $50 too!)
2. These ankle booties look so comfy, yet are perfectly on trend with the subtle perforation (and come in a few different shades)
3. The peep toe and color of these booties is just perfection in my opinion! Perfect for those transitional months
4. These cut-out booties are super stylish and have such a unique look
5. A classic Western style, that could work for day or night
6. Aren’t these leather cross-front booties gorgeous?! The color shown here is “pewter” which would make a great softer alternative to black
7. I love the wraparound straps and detail on the toes of this suede pair
8. A classic style, with a fun tassel detail, these booties come in three different colors
9. Another perforated style, that would look great paired with shorts, a dress or jeans
10. Last but not least… one for the cool girls. Love the studs and buckles on these suede booties (also available in black)
Well, that’s all for today… would love to hear what wardrobe updates you’re craving for Fall. Have a great week everyone! 🙂