This is a summer trend that I absolutely love! Like a sundress, but with a fun, more playful vibe, the romper is just so versatile. Dress it up, or dress it down, it’s really hard to go wrong with this one step outfit.
I’ve been on the look out for styles that won’t break the bank, but are nonetheless chic and look as though they could be expensive 😉
Oh, and they have to be age appropriate for a 30-something mom too… am I asking for too much?!
In any case, I’ve rounded up a few of my faves for the summer. And perhaps the best thing is that they’re all under $100!
8 chic rompers to wear this summer
1. A lovely off the shoulder style, in white cotton, with sweet eyelet detail and a scalloped hem.
2. Effortless style, in a nice, lightweight denim – this one would work perfectly for a casual daytime look.
3. While plaid is usually reserved for cold-weather clothing, I adore the print on this sweet romper.
4. This casual option comes in five different colors and would be perfect to take on a beach vacation.
5. I think that this LBR (little black romper!) could easily work for day or night.
6. This one manages to nail cute and comfy… love the longer sleeves and floral print.
7. The lace detail on this romper adds an elegant touch to an otherwise simple silhouette. It would be great for a date night.
8. This sophisticated floral print style would be perfect for a garden party or brunch!
I wonder if this trend’s going to stick around… I really hope so. What do you think?
Have a great weekend all!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.