This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
I always get super excited about planning our various trips throughout the year. With two small children it’s not as easy as it once was, but I still love to travel and explore new places.
So for today’s post I wanted to share a round up of fab goodies for all you frequent fliers and road trippers! I’ve done a fair bit of traveling over the years, for work, vacation or simply to visit friends and family across the pond. One thing I learned is that the small details and little extras can make a really big difference to the overall experience.
These are my top picks for any globetrotter, guaranteed to make your journeying all the more enjoyable!
1. Help make the drudgery of passport control a little more bearable with a cheery passport holder like this one.
2. I’ve been craving a chic carry-on, and this gorgeous weekend bag definitely fits the bill.
3. A stylish way to tune out the airplane noise while you catch up on movies. These headphones are so luxe that you’ll be the envy of all of the other passengers!
4. Why do they always make it so cold on airplanes?! A nice, cozy scarf is a must-have in my opinion, and this cashmere one is just heavenly to the touch.
5. After a busy day of sightseeing, what could be better than some rest and relaxation? This lovely scented travel candle is guaranteed to make your hotel room feel like a home away from home.
6. This travel cocktail kit is such a great idea to amp up the standard airline offerings!
7. A nice cosmetics case like this one is the perfect place to stash your beauty essentials.
8. I recently discovered this line of toiletries and am a bit obsessed with it… even better that they come in a handy travel set to take on the road!
9. Never lose your suitcase again… Love this cute set of luggage tags, with a celestial theme!
10. And last but not least… who says that travel has to cost a fortune?? This book includes some great tips for finding the best value sights and experiences from around the world.
And for anyone traveling with little kids, check out my top tips for making the whole experience easier and preserving your sanity!